Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good morning!

Good morning. I have some stitching that I have wanted to share, just haven't gotten around to it. So here it is. First one is a SMO, I love Apple Pie. It was quick, easy and FUN to do!

Photobucket

The second one is Autumn Swirls, by SMO. I hope to finish it today or SOON!

Photobucket


I am starting a little daycare -- This weather it is still HOT!!! Indian summer for sure.

I want to be blogging every day. I love looking at others stitching, it makes me want to work on mine, so if I share, I will see my progress and also maybe inspire others? :)

Have a great day. I am off to the eye doctor and doctor. Long day but it will be good.

1 comment:

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!