HUGE Thirty-One Gift Giveaway ya'll... My friend Melissa is a Thirty-One Consultant and was so kind to let me check out a bag.
It is a pink and black Zip Top Organizing Utility Tote and I knew I was going to love it but I didn't know I would love it this much!
Melissa is giving a Zip Top Organizing Utility Tote to one lucky winner! ( the winner can select their favorite print! )
Melissa is giving a Zip Top Organizing Utility Tote to one lucky winner! ( the winner can select their favorite print! )
It is so versatile! I can use it for a purse, or sports, practically anything! It has a zipper top so nothing is going to escape and LOTS of pockets!!!
| My Bold Bloom Zip Top Organizing Utility Tote! |
I have looked at Melissa's Thirty-One website, you MUST go have a peek!
Lots to choose from, whether you need a purse or an organizer, there is something for everyone. I personally am going to get the pink purse next week! That is a MUST!!!
Also, check out Melissa's Thirty-One Pinterest Board! She has tons going on there too!
Click here to be added to Melissa's Monthly Thirty-One Newsletter! I really love knowing all of her sales and new products too!
Personally, Melissa is a really neat lady. I have enjoyed getting to know her, and I am blessed to call her friend. Some days, she pops up in my IM when I need a friend to chat with and I don't even think she knows what it means to me. I will be forever grateful to her. Besides, anyone who reads as much as me, is A-OK in my book!
So, now for the really good stuff, the giveaway!
*USA only, sorry ladies.
You MUST comment below to enter
( one comment per person please )
Giveaway ends on May 1st!
Winner will be chosen by random drawing
Winner can select their favorite Zip Top Organizing Utility Tote Print!
If your profile or blog, dosent have a way to contact you, please leave your email address
Giveaway ends on May 1st!
Winner will be chosen by random drawing
Winner can select their favorite Zip Top Organizing Utility Tote Print!
Thanks for offering to do a Review and Giveaway! I am so glad that you like your Tote Bag!
ReplyDeleteawesome review Tonya! I think I would have to fill it with books and snacks LOL. Great Product
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Diana
I saw this tote at Tonya's house it is amazing! I would love to buy one!
ReplyDeleteHi Diana! It is an amazing tote! Susan, I know it is! I love your's too though!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a thoughtful giveaway! I'm loving the bright color prints. Thanks for offering! --Deb @ Dial M for Moms
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOh, I just love 31! I have a few of their bags, but not this one. It looks fab!
ReplyDeleteDo I enter by commenting here? I love Thirty One bags! One of my coworkers has this same utility tote with the zipper top and she really likes it. Would love to win one for myself! Thanks for the giveaway and for sharing this Thirty One rep's Pinterest page and website! :D
ReplyDeleteOoooh! I love this bag and I would love to win it!
ReplyDeleteMaureen
maureen.tenney@gmail.com
Hi Wendy! Yes, you commented on the right place.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
What a great tote! I can think of a dozen people (at least) who would love it - including me! I use a tote or two every day. I don't think I could function without one. Thanks so much for the review.
ReplyDeleteJust the perfect bag to keep loaded for walks after work with the girls. Shoes, water, sweatshirt or light jacket, sunglasses and hat, gloves if cooler temps.
ReplyDeleteLove thirty-one bags!!
ReplyDeleteGreat comments! Thanks for stopping by everyone! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great bag. I would love one.
ReplyDeleteAwesome tote!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to leave me email (just in case I win!)... welindsey at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteGreat review, Tonya. :)
ReplyDeletelove the bag you chose!! thanks for the giveaway! achadwick22 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteAmanda, I will be getting ahold of you by email, but you won! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Amanda! =)
ReplyDelete