Sincerely Yours by Jane KirkpatrickMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
4 short novellas. Good to read, light, enjoyable, you can read them in the car. Entertaining. Certainly satisfying. I don't know, this is why I don't read books that have small stories from different authors. I feel as if they are trying to cram too much into something and few can pull it off.
The first one, it was ok. I did enjoy it, cute story, of course in the end boy gets girl. There was a little mystery there of who Camilla really was, was she who other people were saying?
Second story, the girl is supposed to be trying to catch a husband but instead she is writing. One of my favorites from this book! Very good!
Third one was good, the carousel part was excellent. The fourth was really good, in part because of course I love Jane, and who doesn't love when authors talk about your area, The Dalles being mentioned!! (We live in Goldendale!)
Overall, enjoyable.
I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!