Don't walk when this book releases, RUN! Run and get it quick!!!!! This will be one you will want to add to your bookshelf of favorites!
Here is my review:
I was sure I would enjoy this book before I got it, and I am so utterly thrilled I got to read it. Ilana Stanger - Ross hit the mark. Sima is a married woman, unable to have children. She has an undergarmet store in her basement, just like many of her neighbors who have stores out of their basements. It is what she is. One day a young woman comes into the store. Sima was taken by her beauty. This woman comes back, and asks for a job as the seamstress. Timna ends up feeling like a daughter to Sima, Sima fully taken with her.
However, Timna ends up teaching Sima lots of things, without even knowing it. Sima finds her "older" self, and deals with the loss of not having children.
It moves back and forth in time a bit but you won't even notice. You will fall in love with Sima, she has such a wonderful personality. It is characters like her that make me love reading!
I think this book would be wonderful to give all my friends, my mom and anyone who enjoys finding out who you are and second chances, as Sima might get one with Lev!
I loved this book, I didn't want to put it down at night and I will recommend it to everyone. It goes month by month, kind of counting down to the eventual leaving of Timna, such a clever idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!