Monday, August 8, 2011

Review: Sisterhood Everlasting

Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

They are back! Better than ever, 10 years later.. My 4 favorite young ladies have grown up, and although a large part of the book is a mystery, by the end it will all click.

Heartbreaking, but we all know life goes on so this book will have you wanting more..loving EVERY word and minute you read. Ann Brashares knows what readers want and she gave it to us.

Each one of them have endearing qualities I love. I feel like there could be another, so many loose ends in a sense..

I don't want to give away anything so I am not going to go into what happened in the book, I want you to read and find out. Just know that your time will NOT be wasted if you are a fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!