" />https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20928497-forget-me-not">Forget Me Not by https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/975649.Miralee_Ferrell">Miralee Ferrell
My rating: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/866756520">5 of 5 stars
Can a Lost Love be Redeemed?
Seven years ago, Julia McKenzie rejected the man she loved, wanting to experience more of life. Now, at the age of twenty-four, she regrets that decision. What will Seth think of her, when they encounter one another hundreds of miles from home? Will the man she cared for understand the direction her life has taken and love her in spite of her choices?
Pastor Seth Russell has never completely forgotten the girl he once courted. When she shows up in his new home of Baker City, all those feelings return. But why is she sneaking around town late at night? Even more important, will she reject him and break his heart again?
--That is the question isn't it? Julia becomes a really likeable character right away, she is very person's heroine, helping others less fortunate. All of our old favorite characters make an appearance, which you just love, but we learn a bit from some new ones, ones I hope continue to be in the series...
Julia and Seth were once an item, but Julia left abruptly and Seth was always wondering why. Will they recognize each other and rekindle the love? There are so many themes going on here, grace, mercy and forgiveness abound..
You will LOVE this book! This is the best one yet. Each book I believe stands alone but I think if you read them in order, you will love them that much more! Enjoy, I think it will be a blessing to you, much like it was to me!
I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/878615-tonya">View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!