Friday, November 28, 2014

Review: Love Story

Love Story: The Hand that Holds Us From the Garden to the GateLove Story: The Hand that Holds Us From the Garden to the Gate by Nichole Nordeman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Based on the #1-selling Christian album The Story (EMI/WOW), lyricist and Grammy-nominated artist Nichole Nordeman helps readers embrace God’s relentless, loving pursuit of the most weak and sinful among us from the beginning of time.

-- My thoughts. I love Nichole's music. So, when I heard she had a book coming out, I squealed with delight! Each chapter she discusses someone from the Bible, and ends with a verse from a song. She talks about something personal from her life. Then we go a bit deeper into the Bible. You will not want to do anything else once you pick up this book, so beware!

I think this book was way too short! I couldn't get enough and I really enjoyed Nichole's thoughts and I agree, people that find Jesus later in life almost treasure Him more than people that go to church their whole lives.

You, like myself, will want Nichole to write more! I am eagerly and patiently awaiting the next one (hoping) anyway!! I received this book from the Goodreads first reads program!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!