Sunday, March 9, 2008

New to blogging

Let's see how this works. I will have to see. I am interested in seeing my first post!! Next post maybe I will post one of my WIP's although I haven't stitched all week.

I will share my long weekend. Friday night we watched TV and relaxed. Ellie and Brittany went for sleepovers. Saturday we went to The Dalles all day. Today everyone did their own thing and I did orders ALL DAY.

Ok I hope this works!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tonya! Looks like you're on a great start! (Odd wording but you know what I mean!) If you need any help just ask away! You can also reach my by PM at SanMan or through my blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tonya
    its kath from the sss group.
    nice to see you have started a blog. i have just created a account myslef but not added anything to it yet, will let you know when i have. keep up the good work. love kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tonya

    Great start, I have signed up for a blog myself but not written anything yet. Don't know what to say. LOL
    I cannot wait to see what yummy new colour threads you create for us.

    Sue (from SanMan and SSS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi It's Lori-Ann aka (laphoenix)
    There is a banner you can click at the top of my blog that will give you thousands of templates for you blog, if you want to jazz up your look. Best to do that right now, while you have a blank slate if you go that route. :o)

    I love the name of your blog.
    I'll add you to my list of links in my blog. Have fun, I think you'll love blogging. Add google analytics to have fun keeping track of what countries visit you.

    Congrats!! Lori-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Stitchingnow from SMO group here. Hope you enjoy blogging it is great thearapy and very satisfing. If I can be of any help just PM me on the SMO group.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Tonya,
    I love the name of your blog. Cute! I think you have a great blog and I will add it to my list. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!