Spring is here I think! I hope so anyway! I am so glad. I can't wait! I have been getting lots of orders out and I am so glad for that. I haven't been able to stitch much. We have been working on our backyard lots. Working on getting a new garden up. My dad and stepmom sent us a breadmaker for our anniversary so we made cinnamon rolls today. It was a lot of fun!!! the kids loved it!!! Jeff worked on the pool area today. Pretty soon we will get the bricks to make a path to the wood shed so we won't have to go around his shed anymore for wood. Then he will put a door on it next. He is so handy. Then we will put outdoor carpeting on the patio, and put new grass. We got 11 trees in the mail on Friday, so we will plant those soon out front and make an island. Next weekend is Easter. I can't believe it!
Ellie's birthday is coming, and so is spring break! Also parent teacher conferences! Well I am going to go watch more of the race! Have a great Sunday!
heeey... blog looks great!!
ReplyDeleteIt's Spring everywhere except my patch of the Earth it seems, lol.
Glad you're able to enjoy your yard.
Hi Tonya! Didn't know you have a blog :-) Thanks for leaving a note on mine! I really like your background, nice soft spring colors.
ReplyDeleteLove, Marlies
Welcome to blogging! I also have four kids - but not my own business! - how do you find the time for everything? ;)
ReplyDeleteSeen your post on the SanMan Board, look forward to reading more about you. :)
ReplyDelete~Kim~