Where does my mail go? I have no clue?
When will spring break end?
All these questions, but I know there is no answer!!!
But the BIG question of the day is, will we move to OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We shall see when my favorite inlaws get here after they visit Oklahoma this weekend and next week!!!! I will live anywhere!!!
I got all orders out today that I could, and tomorrow EVERYTHING else will go that I can. That leaves about TWO!!!!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!
I also got Eliza a surprise because someone dropped out on one of the exchanges and I felt bad. I sure hope everything is ok with Carolyn. It doesn't seem like her to just disappear, although I don't know much about her. She just seemed like a real go getter.
I dyed two colors today! A kiwi/yellow and a blueberry pie/blue raspberry. Going to have my board name them. I just love it. I think it is so much fun! I was in a creative mood.
Anyway I kind love reading blogs so it has been fun to have others read my blogs. I won't be doing any exchanges though. I don't do any kind of finishing LOL... :P
Thanks for reading if you got this far!!! Happy Wednesday!!! Happy Peanut Butter and Jelly Day!!!
Tonya, sounds like you are a "jumping bean in a frying pan!"! lol.
ReplyDeleteI thought I would go insane when my kids were off for Spring Break. Hope your "break" ends soon!
Great to see a new post! :o)