Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shopping

Ahh the joys of shopping. We have to drive 30 minutes to get any kind of a break on shopping, but that means more gas. Ugh. No breaks of any kind! At least I will be a kidlet short. Ellie is still at K's. I will pick her up when I get back. I have to get things for Friday. Tomorrow Jerry will be here!! Hunter is so excited stinky socks is coming he can hardly contain himself!
No posting for cross stitch stuff. I am doing Christmas stuff all month long, as part of my SSS Christmas in July fun! Going to work on SMO All Hearts Come Home for Cookies. Should be cute. Hopefully I can stitch tonight.
Tomorrow, I HAVE to clean. Then at 1 we will swim and come home at 3. Brittany has a field trip with summer school, she will be home by then. Stinky socks will be here around then too. Friday DH has to be to the derby by 8. We will go about 11, which gives me enough time to get the beans going, get everything else setup -- should be lots of fun!!!
I hope everyone has a great Wed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!