Thursday, July 3, 2008

Swimming ---

Well I am exhausted! Got up when DH left. Did the housework, dyed my hair. I had three kidlets when I started this morning. Britt went to summer school. They had a field trip today. She was supposed to be back around 3. Then Ellie and K came over for the day. I thought what the heck. K could come swimming with us. So then K from across the street came over. So hey. Then I have 5. Then I fed them lunch. K from across the street couldn't go swimming with us though. Maybe another time. So Lex went ahead and walked with E to the pool. I had to run and see if I could get an element for the BBQ and to the PUD for DH. Then we headed to the pool. Noisy as all heck :P Stayed there till 3. K's mom ended up picking her up there. They are coming tomorrow night! Brittany is going to H's tomorrow for the weekend. FIL will be here about 8. DH is picking up the element in The Dallas because they don't have one here and also picking up fireworks. Other than that we are about ready! We are going to decorate tomorrow, make the beans and cake and that is about IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!! Also, I have to pick up ice tomorrow. ----

Should be lots of fun! I will have to take pictures. Anyway, EVERY time we go to the pool, all these girls always want to play with Hunter the stud muffin. He hangs on the side of the pool and he is just a stud muffin. When he gets older I will have to beat them off with a stick. He comes over and says, "Mom the one is 7." ROFL. They are ALWAYS older. I think because the girls are older he knows how to identify with older girls better.

Anyway, my hair is all one color, not blonde a bit, grey, brown, just BROWN. Hopefully!

Anyway, have a great Fourth everyone!!! I will be on Sat to share pictures etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay safe!!!!! We are looking for bad bad storms tonight. All fire crews are on. They are still fighting fires from Sunday night. UGH! They still have the fire camps set up from then even. :( T's husband was out till 1 am last night fighting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!