Monday, October 27, 2008

Second try!

Well I am going to try this again. I have a bunch of stuff "finished" (I am sooo finishing challenged, but I at least stitched a few of the charts I had!! hehehe

So I can't see what I am posting now, but I will come back after putting up all the pictures and edit it! This first one is Girl Power by SMO. She turned out cute I think!!

Photobucket

This one is My Favorite Shoes of course by my favorite designer, SMO!!

Photobucket

And I have more to share so I hope you read on!

This one is Putt Putt. The car is a bit heavy, but it is adorable! I love all the happy colors!

Photobucket

I have about 7 or 8 at least I think to share, so I will be back. I know I know I say that and then I never come back. My camera doesn't cooperate, or photobucket is giving me fits, but I did learn how to make the picture small enough to share!! Hooray! So that gives me inspiration! I hope I inspire other stitchers, like they inspire me!

Ok I am back so here are more:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow tonya you have been busy!!! nice to see you posting hun
    sending hugs kay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!