Monday, November 10, 2008

Darn it!

Darn it I really wanted to start blogging every day, but sometimes nothing said when you don't have something nice to say is best? We continue to work with Brittany. Prayers are needed in abundance.

When you mess with the bull, you get the HORNS. Yes, my loving husband decided to squeeze me with all of his might after I gave him a "reality check". This is what Lex has named our little bump with your side or rear, or frankly whatever you can bump someone with. Tons of fun, but like I said, you mess with the bull and you get the horns. My right side hasn't felt right since. :)

Been stitching LOTS!!! I have a few pieces to share, but someone has left the camera unplugged, so I will have to wait to share.

I hear of others getting snow, where is ours???

I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving already! Where has the time gone? Lex's birthday is the week of Thanksgiving.

Well I am off. Tomorrow we are going grocery shopping for the day and to the dentist. It should be a good day. I hope everyone else has a wonderful Veteran's Day. I will pray for all of our veterans and those still in the service, and I hope you will too!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!