Sunday, November 16, 2008

YOWSER!! HOT HOT HOT!!

I made HOT wings!!! We are taking them to Jeff & John. Yesterday, I only planned on going to see these trees, but ended up staying for FOUR hours. Yes, you read right. Four! The people there are sooo nice! The kids loved them and at the end of the day, they hugged them. Soooo needless to say, I didn't get any stitching done yesterday.

Today I got up when Jeff left, I got 2 loads of laundry and the dishes done. Then I made chocolate chip cookies and the wings. We are waiting on Ellie Bell and then we are going down there.

I did get to stitch this morning when all was quiet. I got the box underneath the strawberries done and am working on the house under that now. I will take a picture tomorrow!

Have a wonderful, blessed Sunday! Happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!