Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Birthdays, bowling and severe nausea

Well this weekend FLEW by! Friday during the day I went to Yakima with Tracy. We had a blast shopping!!! It wore me out though! Friday night, himself took Brittany and her friend to The Dalles to see Twilight. I wouldn't have done it. The movie didn't start until 9:20. That is a LONG day when you have worked all day and are waiting for the teens to come out of the movie! This is my son, the warrior!

Photobucket



Anyway, so Ellie spent the weekend at a friend's. So that left Lex, Hunter and I. Bubba went to bed so Lex and I watched The Love Guru. I fell asleep, naturally! If it is evening, everyone knows I will NOT make it through the first 10 minutes and if I do, it must be an awesome movie! The next day Jeff had to go finish the trees from last weekend, so Brittany, Lex, Britt's friend and I watched The Strangers. It was good, but not too impressive, I thought anyway.

Then Sat afternoon Lex's friend came over and Britt's went home. Here is Lex opening up a few presents!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Then we all went bowling and out to eat. This is where I was struck by SEVERE nausea. I have been feeling sick for about the past month in the AM, for about 3 hours each day. But never at night. I couldn't stand any smells or anything! Didn't get sick though. Then we came home and had cake. Of course I fell asleep watching Ironman! Sunday we went to church, came home, ate lunch, switched kids and headed to The Dalles to get groceries and our Thanksgiving meal. We had 10 minutes before we had to be back at church! We made it though. Yesterday I raked leaves and stacked wood for awhile. Last night the nausea got the best of me again. I still have it this morning, but I ate some toast and am drinking (no not soda either!!) so we shall see.

Tonight is our church Thanksgiving. We are making a potato dish that is my MIL's recipe.

Stitchy news. I got a little more done, as you can see. I went through magazines yesterday. I really really had the itch to start something new. Startistis tried to strike, but I resisted!!! (Patting myself on the back!) Just the thought of if I passed, and my family was going through my stuff, they would shake their heads wondering what I was doing with so many unfinished projects!

Photobucket

Photobucket






Well have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!