Kay tagged me, so here it is.
Well I have been tagged and need to tell you 6 things about me and then tag 6 more to do the same.So here are the rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Tag six people at the end of your post.5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
1. I love the color purple, but PINK is really really growing on me.
2. I have a thing for monkeys. I love going to the zoo and seeing them!
3. I am addicted to reality shows.
4. I like my toenails painted but NOT my fingers. (they chip so easy)
5. I went to a Catholic high school.
6. I have two different colored eyes.
Now for the tagging 6 people:
1. Shannon
2. Melanie
3. Lori-Ann
4. Candi
5. Iris
(Sorry I can only come up with 5)
Nice blog! I'm in Washington too and a huge Nascar fan .. who's your favorite driver? Mine is Matt Kenseth, DH's is Tony Stewart and DS#2 is Jeff Burton.
ReplyDeletethanks for playing tonya!!
ReplyDeletehugs xx
Hi Tonya, I wanted to email you but don't have your email address. Thanks for adding my to your blog watchers .. I'm going to do the same!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh Ryan is a great guy! Are you excited about him joining Tony's new team? I think it will be very very interesting to watch!! And you can tell your mom to just go away! lol that JJ lover! lol .. I personally have never liked him, even before all his championships and I like his crew chief even less! lol
ohhh we hate the offseason here .. but football gets us through sometimes ;)