Well I have a few finishes that I have wanted to share.
This one is an SMO member only chart from Christmas last year.

Same thing with this one. These were both really fun and really easy to stitch. They also are two of my favorites if I can get someone to make them into ornaments!

This one is from a few weeks ago, I think I finished it the day after Halloween! It was a fun stitch!

I think this one looks MUCH better in person. It is done on Sassy Fabby, blue which you can't really tell in this picture!

All these Christmas stitches have really gotten me in the mood! I also saw someone putting up Christmas lights last weekend! Can you believe? I thought I was a Christmas lover!
This one is ONE (hehehe) of my WIP's. By Cross Country Stitching of course, my other favorite designer. It is called Happy as a Honeybee Sampler. I love love love it!!! I hope you do too!


When it is does it will look like this:
http://www.crosscountrystitching.com/data/project/196sampler.jpg
Yesterday I thought I should start sharing these pieces, because for me, when I see the progress it helps. Also I get motivated by seeing others' progress so I hope I am an inspiration at least for one, well I will be, myself hehehe!
Not much going on this weekend. I can't do much because of my knees. I go back to the doctor next week. I think she is thinking another MRI. I dread those!
Lex didn't have dance this week, due to Veteran's Day, so she is having withdrawals. I said well then why don't you dance for me? But I guess that doesn't work. ;)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! I plan on stitching tonight, for as long as I can stay up. (Everyone who knows me that is a joke because I don't stay up much past 9 hehehe)
Happy Stitching, Blessed Friday and I will chat with you tomorrow, or soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!