Thank you to everyone who has served our country, or who is. God Bless Them.
Weather report: RAINING RAINING RAINING! Where is my snow??? Hehehe
High wind gusts = power poles go down, Mr. So Right has to go to work? LOL We are reported to have a high wind warning till Wed night. Last time it took our back porch over off and hurled it across the street.
Well today we are off for the day to get groceries. Ahh my favorite time. Loading everyone up all day -- We did have a good night, so hopefully that will carry over into today?
I hope everyone has a blessed day. Maybe some stitching for me tonight. I am working on Snowman On the Moon by SMO of course. :) I have half of the moon and half of the lower snowman to do and backstitching and then I am done!
Happy Stitching!
Nope just have the two little darlings (have two older stepdaughters though)youve been busy stitching too i see!! im working on another on right now too hugs!!! mel
ReplyDelete