Well, today, I have gotten the house cleaned and doing laundry. All girls cleaned out their dressers as well. Good deal! So my stitching last night, I completed the top right square! Hooray! Here is a picture of it:


Also, I completed the strawberries. Don't you just love em?

Well I am waiting for HOT water (amazing how I am always last to shower and there is NEVER any hot water. I have to wait for about an hour!! hehe) and then we are going to go have a lunch with Jeff and John. I think grandpa had to go to The Dalles to get an oil change so I bet he won't be home till tonight! Oops I best scoot and figure out what to eat for dinner!! Have a stupendous Saturday!
Happy Stitching and Blessings
looking real good hun i still havent learned how to do my blog all pretty lol ive been emailing you are you too busy for me??
ReplyDeletehugs to you all xx
I emailed you back tonight! I haven't gotten any other emails other than today on myspace. How is your DH? How are you holding up? Pffftttt you are the expert at the computer!!!! What are you stitching these days? Well we have been up since 5 so I am off to bed. Keep in touch darn it!!!
ReplyDeletebig big hugs
T
lmao im sure i will work it out!!! we are ok same old with hubby i have emailed you back via my space i can see what im writing today hehehe
ReplyDelete