Thursday, November 20, 2008

On the kitchen table.

Hello all! I am posting for a short time from my chair, then I will move back to the kitchen table. Why you ask, would I be on the table? Well, I have "guests". Bleck, little ones with LONG tails. Just nasty nasty nasty. Freaks me out. I can't even open up the trash door because the dead are in there! I move very quickly though to get my chores done! hehehe

I am making progress on Snowmen melt our hearts. But someone unplugged the camera again, so I can't share yet!

I am reading An Irish Country Christmas by Patrick Taylor right now. VERY good. I will have to pick up the others soon.

In the background here at the house, I have Holly from XM playing. With the cold weather outside, it is the perfect touch. Nice winter candle going, the wood stove is going. So awesome!

Tomorrow I have to go shopping for Lex's birthday. I think we are getting her a hair straightner and a DS game. Can't believe she will be 12 already!!!

So what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving? We will of course be filling the whole table with food, stuffing ourselves and then watching some good movies. Friday Jeff always helps put up Christmas lights for the city and we decorate for Christmas.

We already are getting Christmas presents in the mail!

So speaking of music, what are your favorite Christmas songs? Smells? What theme is your tree?

Well I am waiting for my Amazon Vine Newsletter. Then I think I might lay down for a bit. My legs seem to not want to stop throbbing today.

Have a Blessed Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This time of the year is my favorite. Everywhere I go already has christmas carols playing! I can't wait, they make me happy. Oh responding to your comment... I don't know what to work on now I don't know if I have enough! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you had to deal with those pests .. icky!!!

    I'm a Christmas girl, big time .. but I also love Thanksgiving .. it's really hard for me to not start putting out my Christmas decorations .. I'm still enjoying Thanksgiving :)

    My favorite Christmas song would be Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby and David Bowie, followed closely by O'Holy Night by Martina McBride .. of course I love them all ... we have over 30 Christmas cd's! lol

    my tree theme is all the ornaments we've collected over 33 years of marriage .. I guess you could call my theme "family"

    favorite smell .. fresh cut Christmas trees :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!