Well we made it through yesterday! Jeff did Britt's hair and I did the other two plus mine. Then we headed out. Not knowing what clothes we would end up with. We knew our color would be red this year, having already done purple, white/tan, denim and white shirts and whatever is clever. Besides, we wanted it to be Christmass-y this year. So we got to K-Mart and I just was waiting for Brittany to get upset with what we found for her. Instead, she found a vest type thing, we put a turtleneck underneath and she was good to go. Then we got the other two in dresses and Bubba in a polo. Jeff found a shirt/tie combo and I got a turtleneck and a shirt. So the lady just had a small small window to do it, as a walk in --- But we got it and they turned out AWESOME!!!
Didn't get to stitch last night or today. Maybe for a few here. I am going to go make Shepherd's Pie, salad and biscuits for dinner tonight. Tonight is also church night.
Well I think I will call the doctor about my legs etc. Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday everyone! Hopefully tomorrow I will have some more stitching to share!
Thanks for the encouragement, Tonya
ReplyDelete:o)
Who knows how long it will take until you see my name in print, LOL.
"No major expectations, no major disappointment" is my motto. LOL ;o)
Hope you are having fun with colors.
:o)