
Thanksgiving Comments
Myspace Comments - Upload Photos
Happy early Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone has safe travels and a wonderful time with family and friends. We are staying home and just having a good time together.
Last night we had an awesome time of fellowship at the church and awesome food! I said we don't need to eat Thursday we ate so much last night! I will probably have a finish to share tonight!
I have a darn migraine so that has put a damper on my stitching this morning. I have to go get kids in a few minutes. Going to make bacon and cheese quesadillas when they get home. Maybe watch some movies and try and get rid of this migraine.
Blessings to everyone. Happy stitching if you get any done!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!