Ok, on to better things. I started and finished SMO Let it snow. It is just a little thing, but it turned out cute!

Then I finished Holiday Jumble by SMO.

Off to work on All hearts come home for cookies by SMO!

Happy Stitching! (I also pulled out Nose Garden by SMO to work on today. I am hoping maybe I can finish that one for sure!! Then 2 UFO's would be gone!!! HOORAY!!)
Hey, there, Tonya!
ReplyDeleteI can just barely make out those photos, but you must have been having some stitching fun lately!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Decorated for Christmas yet? LOL (wink)
hey girl!!! they look great! i like the cookie one. i dont have that one...im working on a few ufos too..just about finished winter dazzle..smo of course..hugs, and happy thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeletewell done!! they are all so cute!! i dont get too much time to work on smos much at the mo which is a shame as they are all real cute
ReplyDeletehugs xx
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteI Love your stitching and your blog!
I noticed you asked about my apple dolls..well, I have started on one head so far...I am not sure how long they keep, I have never made one before. I do hope they keep a long time though! lol :)
I guess I will have to do some more research..
RaggedyStitches,
Louise