Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Love is in the air!

I am sooo bad! I started a Valentine piece. I just felt like doing PINK and HEARTS!! So I am doing LOVE by SMO. I will post pictures later. I will also post pictures of our Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time, I hope everyone did as well.

An hour before we were supposed to eat, Ellie got sick to her stomach. So she slept the rest of the day. We played games and watched movies. Sometime during that time, I went to go get up and a ligament in my knee twisted. Talk about pain! Everyone could hear it, and it did it again on Sunday. So I am a limper right now.

Friday Jeff worked to help put Christmas lights up for the city. Lex has a friend from class that has a not so good situation at home and so he has been coming over to eat and have somewhere warm to go.

Saturday we went and picked up our Christmas pictures! They are awesome!!! I don't remember what else we did. Sunday we went to church, came home, watched football and rested a bit. Then back to church.

I haven't stitched very much. I had to frog the cookie one I was working on. Then I had gotten a bit farther, but the frog has come again, so I am frustrated with it!

Well I can't believe it is Dec 2 already! Where has the time gone? I hope everyone stays warm and has a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Frogs are hopping rampant lately.
    Hope Ellie got better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!