Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow day!!!!

WOOHOOO!!! Well we got 4 calls (because of 4 children) from the super this morning at 6 AM saying school was delayed 2 hours. Then at 7 AM we got 4 more calls saying school was canceled because of the ice and cold. Wooohoo. So here we are:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been up since 2 AM, so I took a mini nap and may take another one here after lunch. Kids have rooms clean and clean laundry put away so they are watching Hoodwinked. After they are done with that, I have a TON of Hallmark movies to watch from the DVR. I am going to be working on this, perfect for a snow day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, we put up the tree yesterday. Here it is! (I love purple if you can't tell although I would LOVE to have a pink one some day!! ;) )

Photobucket

Anyway, have a wonderful Monday everyone! Happy Stitching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!