Some people have it, some don't. I seem to, really bad at times! LOL
So I completely forgot to post about DH's uncle, who had heart surgery on Monday. He had a tumor on one of his heart valves. No damage was done to the valve, the tumor was large, but they are going to test it now I guess. Please pray for him and for Jeff's mom and grandma who are there taking care of him.
We have been sitting down as a family every night and reading a few chapters of the Bible. I tell you this has been a real blessing to our family. We aren't plopped in front of the TV, but sitting, communicating and learning together.
Today, Hunter has a procedure at the dentist, so we will be there for a few hours today. Please pray for him as well. He is such a trooper.
Didn't end up stitching much yesterday. Did some stuff with the kids, homework, play practice etc. I am reading and reviewing a book that will be out sometime in 2009. It is really good, I can hardly put it down! I hated to go take a shower! LOL
Last night after reading our chapters and Lex going to dance, the girls and I did facials again. I am reviewing an acne cleaner system, and I thought it would be good to see the results on a 14, 12 and 10 year old and not just me, to see what it does. Then we clipped toenails, painted them and then massaged them with dead sea salt! It was really fun.
Anyway, I have to go get ready for the day, but everyone have a great Wednesday!
sending hugs to you all esp to hunter i hate the dentist and really fel for him
ReplyDeletehugs xxx
Sorry about the health problems in your family. Prayers up!
ReplyDeleteSo, you turned into a Spa... taking appointments? LOL.
Reading the bible as a family... sigh, sounds great. My hubby isn't a believer and so we are not on the same page on many issues. It's a shame... we could be so much better off if we were.
Oh well... maybe someday.