Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Power is back!

Good morning! Well we don't have any new snow, but it is icy and COLD. 3 degrees out! EEKS! At 6 AM our power went out. We hurried out here, plugged in the old phone, kids came out and giggled at no power. They weren't giggling in a few minutes after they discovered they wouldn't be able to watch TV, cook breakfast or take a warm shower without power ehehehe. Not long after we got up, the phone honked, Dad had to go to work. Well my hero said he would get my power back on and about 30 minutes later there it was! He was teasing me though, because we got some oatmeal and toast done, 2 girls got showers and bye bye power. It went back off for about 30 more minutes. Whew! All kids are at school today. Hooray! I know they won't be doing much at school, but they still have 4 days left.

Here are a few pictures of the outside of our house at Christmas and our little snow/ice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Oh my so I got a Christmas card and gift from Kay!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done. I loved this fob from the minute I saw it! I will get you back though. ;)

Photobucket


Isn't it soooo cute???? The girls were drooling over it yesterday. "You don't need that do you mom??" HA! :P

So I got to stitch a bit. We played games too, so I didn't get very much done. I hope you can see a difference!

Photobucket

(I have NO idea why it turned this picture sideways!! SORRY)

Photobucket

Well have a great Tuesday everyone. 9 DAYS till Christmas! Stay warm and happy stitching!!!

2 comments:

  1. There's snow here too!, but it's supposed to melt away for Christmas :o(

    We'll enjoy our last days of relative freedome before schools lets out... it's flying by really fast isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no snow here!!! its been in the 70s here!!! go figure..now its cold again down in the 30s...its a wonder we arent all sick!! I lov you my friend!! hugs, mel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!