Saturday, December 13, 2008

Brrrr it's cold outside!!!

Well we haven't had as much of a storm as to the West of us, but it is snowing, windy and COLD! Good day to stay inside. We have been playing games and a bit of chores. Going to eat lunch now and I am thinking about watching some Christmas movies and sti
tching.

I have three finishes to share, but my camera is charging.

First one is SMO Doodle #4:

Photobucket

Next is SMO Doodle #5:

Photobucket

At last but not least is SMO Merry Christmas:

Photobucket


I am sauteing onions and frying up some maple bacon. Then I will melt cheese on some tortillas and cut up some fresh tomato. YUM!!! I have no idea what to have for dinner. After cooking all week my mind is blank. Good thing Jeff is home but if he gets called out, well heck we might just make it a junk food night wink wink ;)

So is everyone ready for Christmas? We are! The tree is the only thing not up yet. I am thinking later today or tomorrow. This next week will be busy because we have family conference at church all week. Plus 2 Christmas programs.

Well have a wonderful Saturday. (I will be back later to post those pictures!) Happy stitching!

4 comments:

  1. tonya just waned to let you know i have maiked your christmas card with a lottle gift in it last wednesday hope you like it!!!!
    hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, that was me that deleted her post .. messed up! lol

    brrrrr cold is right! I'm enjoying watching the snow fall :) Hope you stay safe and warm! Can't wait to see your finishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay warm! Yup, pretty much ready for Christmas... except stockings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!