Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

Well we have more snow! Surprise surprise! Ha not really. DH didn't have to work today but we expect he will be called out. Wahhh I am going to disconnect the phone. No, not really but I wish I had the guts to. I don't want him to have to work in this mess and be away for Christmas.

Today we have played games a bit, watched some TV. DH is working on Britt's room. Redoing the walls so we can paint in the spring. She also had to work on her dresser. She broke a drawer so he had her help fix it. Such a handy man!

Been reading a bit too. I haven't really stitched. I picked it up but kept thinking about Knit Two by Kate Jacobs, so I put it down again.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Have a safe and warm one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!