


Blow that candle!!!

Yesterday morning DH got called out. After opening presents and eating cake, Hunter and his friends were watching a movie and the girls and I thought we would have a dance off last night. DH came home I think around 9:30 PM or so. So that ended that. Lex and I dance like elephants hehehe, so we thought we would stop before we woke everyone up.
DH got called out AGAIN this morning. So I got some food ready for him, his coffee and sent him on his way. Then I made bacon and waffles from my new waffle maker!!! It was awesome. Well everyone else is ready for the day, so I am going to go get ready too. I will leave you with 2 finishes I had yesterday. Both of them are SMO. One is LOVE, and the other one is Redwork Hearts but I changed the color to the mauve color.


Happy Stitching! Stay safe and warm!
(My camera is cooperating, but when it does, I will post the pictures mentioned above!!! ;) )
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!