Here is an update of All Hearts Come Home For Cookies:


Now here are 3 other UFO's that I pulled out that I am GOING to get DONE this weekend!!! All of them are SMO, of course!!!
Way Up North

Doodle #4

Doodle #5

Today the sun is shining and it is a beaUtiful day!!! I wish I could take a walk but my knees wouldn't let me. So this weekend is pretty busy. Lex is going on a little cruise with some youth from church and surrounding churches tomorrow. Brittany has Sat school because of missing assignments. Hunter's school is having a Winterfest so Jeff will take him. My knees would bother me so I doubt I will go. We are also cleaning carpets this weekend. K's paw bled last night but also from Ellie getting sick. They just need to be cleaned. We cleaned them about 2 months ago but want to get them done before we decorate for Christmas!!!!
Sunday of course is church in the AM, and then in the PM we have Christmas play practice and church.
Well I hope everyone has a fabUlous Friday and happy stitching!!!
(Everyone should be safe because I can hear a few FROGS under my house!! HEHEHEHE!! I will keep em there for you!!)
i hope your knees are feeling better sounds like you have your weekend all planed!! enjoy
ReplyDeletehugs xxx
Yes, keep those frogs well trapped, LOL.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your knee pains. I have some trouble with mind too, but I can still get around. I have to with a new puppy, LOL.
Happy stitches.