I found this on someone else's blog and I think it would be something new and fun for 2009! So here it is:
Grab your current read
Let the book fall open to a random page
Share with us two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you're getting your "teaser" from ... that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
Please avoid SPOILERS
---------------------------------------------------------
"I sneak down to the kitchen when I'm supposed to be filing," Dakota said now. "Not all the time. But often enough that Andrea is pleased to see me. I even go there when Lucie's home and I don't have to watch Ginger."
----------------------------------------------------------
This is a teaser from Knit Two by Kate Jacobs.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!