What the heck? Where has 2009 gone? I blinked, that is what happened. Here's to hoping you can read this! We have been super busy! Lex has had softball, and Jeff has been helping coach. They haven't won but one game, but they try super hard and have fun doing it. She loves it! She is really good too.
I just came back from women's retreat. Let me just say, as some of you already know, I didn't want to go. Never gone, really didn't know what to expect. I am so happy I went. I know the Lord was there with me, and besides just spending time in my Bible, the main part I got out of it, was the next generation isn't walking with the Lord.
The next month or until August is going to be really busy! My parents are coming!!!
Anyway, my camera has died, but when I am able to show pictures I have some big news to share. So I hope you can read this and I will be back, hopefully!
May all your X's be crossed and sending hugs across the pond.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!