Saturday, August 22, 2009

On the road again..

Well happy end of August! I am not sure if anyone can read my blog or not. If so, would you be so kind as to let me know?? Thank you!!

We have been having such a good time this summer. My dad and stepmom came for a week around my birthday. That was awesome. We went to the coast, we had lots of good food, and just played games and enjoyed each other.

Then Britt went to teen camp for a week. As soon as she got back, we headed out. We went to Wyoming first to see my grandma and uncles. Then we ate breakfast with my mom in Colorado. All along the way we have been camping. We got a pop up trailer. It has been fun! Then we were in Oklahoma visiting Jeff's mom and stepdad and grandma. We had a really good time, really hot though!

Then Britt and Ellie stayed there and Jeff, Hunter, Lex and I went up to South Dakota and took in the sights at Mount Rushmore etc. How beautiful. The Wind Cave was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! We had a really neat time. Lots of laughing.

We went to Montana and got Britt and Ellie last weekend. Tomorrow we are heading out to go camping with some friends. Lex and Britt aren't going.

I haven't done much in the way of stitching while traveling but I sure have missed it so I am sitting here browsing others' blogs and doing a bit.

Well I hope to hear from someone. I don't know what I did to my blog!!! Talk soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!