Friday, August 28, 2009

Cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank heavens it is Friday! Although in the homemakers world that doesn't mean a whole lot, except everyone will be around all weekend ;) hehehe ... Cleaning today. About to eat some lunch with the girls and then hop in the shower. Head off to Aimee's Attic, drop off a bunch of stuff, then head back, clean out the trailer, do some more laundry and maybe stitch??? Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 24 Autumn SMO patterns I would like to get done. Think I can do it?? I hope so!

I heard that my blog can be read, but can't post comments. I hope I fixed it. Let me know. If not, maybe someone can help? Anyway, I am off like a herd of elephants. See ya tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May all your x's be crossed....

2 comments:

  1. Hey T, its been awhile..we need to catch up...email me your phone # again please..melhenk@juno.com

    I love you bunches! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey T, its been awhile..we need to catch up...email me your phone # again please..melhenk@juno.com

    I love you bunches! Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!