Monday, September 21, 2009

First Sept Post!

Happy Sept greetings! So excited to be able to share this! My dad sent me a laptop so I will be able to comment and share a lot more! It is so much faster than our older computer -- I am excited that I will be able to visit you all much more. I am sorry I wasn't able to keep up it is hard to visit when it takes 5 minutes for each page to load, very frustrating!!!!

So last week I was sick. Hard to be sick when you have soccer, 2 football games, well Ellie and Britt's school had homecoming and then Jeff and I had WSU football tickets. We left the 3 girls at home and Hunter spent the night at a friend's. We had an AWESOME time. WSU came back to win the game 20 - 27. It was sooooooooo much fun. I am surprised I am not hoarse from screaming. I loved every minute of it.

I haven't stitched much. I did want to invite others to joy me, Kay and Susie G in our whatever you want to stitch Halloween SAL... Let us know. I will post what I have gotten done so far, but I am stitch Long Leg Cat by SMO. I have about half of the cat done and half of the pumpkin. VERY cute!!!!

Everyone is enjoying school, except for Lex. They STILL don't have her laptop. Although the time isn't up for it to be here yet, so they still have time. That is ok. She still has done the work. It is very hard and challenging for her.

We have watched quite a few interesting court cases! ---

Well I am off to fold my last load of laundry. All the other stuff is done. Soccer practice tonight -- for those I see tonight can't wait!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!