
So not much on the agenda. Same ole same ole. Cold in the mornings. Supposed to heat up to the 90's again today. House stays nice and cold though. Lex does a bit of school work, tries to keep up on the computer, I watch the trial, right now 2 parents in Oregon on trial for not getting medical care for their 15 month old daughter who passed away. I am glad I am not on the jury because it isn't as black and white as you would think.
Anywho 50 days till Phoenix, woohooo!!!! Very excited. Looking forward to meeting Jackie and Bruce, lots of sun and of course, the second to last NASCAR race!!!!
To leave you for the day, here is a self portrait by Lex of her and Kahlua. Enjoy!!!

Well I must scoot but I will be back later to post that picture. Can't wait to post more!!!! xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!