Anywho

Morning Comments
Myspace Comments - Myspace 2.0 Layouts
So what is everyone up to today? Church for us tonight. Other than that, work with Lex on her school work. Not much else. Hunter has early release on Wednesdays. Only an hour earlier. Supposed to be in the 80's. I can't wait till the sun comes up a bit so I can share my Autumn House. It is beautiful. Lookin good ;) 49 days till Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that I decided to get the church part done first. The church looks awesome! The stained glass part really adds character! The rest is going to be so much fun I am looking forward to it!! I can't wait to show you!!!!! I saved the best for last!!!!

Have a blessed day all! 24 days till Britt's 15th birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!