Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!

Myspace Comments
Hello Comments
2.0 Myspace Layouts





Welcome 2010! All is well in the Speelman household, just busy with birthdays and the holidays. We had a wonderful blessed holiday.

My camera isn't hooked up to this laptop YET, going to get that settled on here ASAP, so I can share pictures of the fam and my stitching.

My goal for 2010 is to finish up some of the UFO's I have (hahaha) and get some other things stitched that I have wanted to.

The boys went shopping today, so it's us girls at home. Did all the chores, now we are watching movies and I am stitching.

I am working on SMO 2010 Jan blackwork. The electric blue is beaUtiful!!! I can't wait to show it!

Be back soon, I hope!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your pictures when you get them up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!