Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is it Friday YET??

Myspace Comments
Thursday Comments
2.0 Myspace Layouts


Well I have done really well this week! I have posted almost every day so far! Yay me! I have to delete a few programs on this laptop before I can put the camera stuff on, so maybe today will be the day I do that! I would sure love to share my stitchy finishes and show my progress on the one I am doing which when it is finished will look like this:

http://www.crosscountrystitching.com/data/project/216home.jpg

I have been enjoying stitching it. I am almost done with the whole left side. Now to do the other lady and backstitch! I always love the colors of JJ's charts! So many to make it look so awesome!!!

I am also in the middle of The Inn at Eagle Point by Sherryl Woods. Doing it as a buddy read with Kelly A. So far it is really good. I read almost half of it yesterday it is so good!!

Enjoy the day! Have a blessed one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!