Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Marvelous Tuesday!

Myspace Comments
Tuesday Comments
2.0 Myspace Layouts



Good morning! I keep thinking it is Monday! This week is going to mess me up! Anyway, what are you reading? I finished Get Outta My Face by Rick Horne. What a blessing. -- A must read for biblical counseling in the face of today's problems with teenagers.

Now I am on to Unfinished Desires by Gail Godwin. Should be an excellent book. I am excited to read this one!

Sunday we had an awesome day! After church Tracy and Wesley came over. Tracy and I played hand and foot. Then after evening church LennaDee and Caitlin came over and I taught her! We had such a fab time. Then yesterday Caitlin came over for awhile to play with Lex, Ellie had Lacey to play with (she spent the night) and then Tracy came over, we dyed our hair. I can't wait to show it. Hilarious!!! We will stick with liquid dye and not creme! I hope it fades a bit.. lol

So I hope you have a blessed day. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. hya hun im glad you are doing a bit better today sending hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in to say hello!
    I wish you a beautiful weekend.
    Raggedystitches,
    Louise in NC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!