
Hello Comments
2.0 Myspace Layouts
So I have an exciting new author to me! Robyn Carr, wonderful wonderful read so far. I guess I am in the middle of the series but I think they stand alone --- I am reading Forbidden Falls, and it is so enticing.
I hope to finish it today. The reading flows so easily and smoothly pages go by like sand through my hand! Before I knew it I was on page 100 after 20 minutes!
I went on Amazon to see about her other books, seems like I missed out on the previous ones, and then there are 2 more coming out in Feb and March!!!! Have to watch out for those as well!
Ahhh the life of a reader, so many books so little time!
Dad is gone for 8 more days to lineman camp. When he comes back, that weekend is a 4 day weekend for everyone! Also it will be his birthday and Valentine's Day! I know it will be a good time for everyone.
The weather sure is weird! I miss the sun!
I am off to read more of this fantastic book, but I look forward to visiting other blogs, see what everyone is reading and catch up! Have a fantabulous Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!