Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Almost the middle of Jan!

Myspace Comments
Morning Comments
2.0 Myspace Layouts


Time sure is flying by! Almost the middle of Jan! I have such huge reading goals and this month is flying by. I hope to get at least half them read then! LOL

Yesterday we had a fabulous time! After the doctor appointment we went to the beauty supply place, I can't wait to take the girls there. Ellie loved it! Then we went to Freddy's to look at the DS and WII games. They have sooooo many!!! The kids were drooling. -- Last night, Jeff grilled some pork ribs, made potatoes only like he can and green beans with bacon. So yummy I wish I had some of those darn potatoes this morning!!! No one can beat his potatoes! LOL

Today is going to be a quiet day. I want to finish The Murderer's Daughters. I wasn't sure how much I was going to like this book but going back and forth between the two sisters, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! Going to be a hit for 2010 for sure!

Have a wonderful Tuesday, the 12 of Jan!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!