for Hunter anyway! A bit of quiet! So nice. We got back from camping yesterday afternoon. Just Ellie, Bubba, Jeff and I went. Lex and Britt stayed with different friends of their's. We had a good time. Dirty and no flushing toilets or showers. Lots of good trout though!
Warm during the day cool in the mornings and evenings. Beautiful. Sheila and I took a walk around the lake and ended up in quicksand. The more she laughed the more she got stuck. It was hilarious. I fell too in mud. We told Big Jeff and Jeff that they missed some mud-wrestling LOL...
I haven't stitched much YET either. Been making lots of phone calls today and doing lots of laundry. Sure good to be home!
Soccer starts, I am just really loving this time of year! Happy Autumn/fall ya'll!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!