is just a chirp away. I wish I could share it. I will have to work on that this week! The piece is done, it is a freebie for San Man Originals newsletter subscribers. There is a companion piece, a spring one that might be on my list next month or if I CAN get the other stuff done! I am on the move though! Lately I finished This Old Man Came Rolling Home, and the 2008 March Swirly.. Then the only thing I have on Summer is just a chirp away is one of the symbols is not correct so I am waiting to hear what it is. If anyone hear's before me, would you be so kind as to let me know?? The grass is what I am waiting for! Thanks!
Now on to Love Ewe. When I saw this one in the newsletter it was a MUST have!! I don't know about you but I love lambs!! So cute and the colors are soooo beautiful. Sandy always knocks it out of the park!
Ok, off to do more stitching! Take care and may all your X's be crossed ---
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!