Friday, July 2, 2010

Fried Fridays

It is Fried Friday! So glad it is the weekend! I have been engrossed in A Desirable Residence by Madeleine Wickham and am almost done. It is an ok story, hasn't really grabbed me. The whole cheating thing bothers me but I hope they both come to their senses.

So what are you reading this holiday weekend? I will be finishing Amandine by Marlena De Blasi. It is a really good book but I wanted to get a few library books read.

Next 5 will be:

Molly Fox's Birthday by Deirdre Madden
An Unfinished Score by Elise Blackwell
The Hand That First Held Mine by Maggie O'Farrell
Honeysuckle Summer by Sherryl Woods
The Rebellion of Jane Clarke by Sally Gunning

So my QOTD is, in what form do you receive news? Paper, internet or TV?

So, last night 2 of my good friends and I went to the "big" city. Big for us, considering there are only about 3700 people in our town. So we always have to visit Borders. A fire alarm went off and they asked us after about TEN minutes of this thing blaring and us trying to find each other to leave. So what do we do? Follow the firemen carrying their axes around...hehehe.. Can't take us anywhere.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hopping in from the Book Blogger Hop! =))

    I'm a new follower! =)

    I LOVE your blog's name! welcome to book blogging!

    Happy Reading!

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo

    http://www.larissaslife.com/2010/07/book-blogger-hop-folow-my-book-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!