Monday, January 24, 2011

Dessert is served!

Good Monday ya'll! Rainy and a bit chilly here but what a wonderful blessed day!

I finished the cupcake. It was such a fun stitch!

Note the pincushion a dear friend sent!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am a bad bad stitcher today. Startitis has struck! I started this piece this morning. I just love her colors. Always fun to stitch too!

http://www.crosscountrystitching.com/data/project/226stitching.jpg

Ellie Bell has her FIRST basketball game of the season today. We are super excited!!! Have a blessed day all!

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    What a pretty finish!!! My favorite color is red!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your cupcake! Your pincushion is really cute too. I like your new start. The colors are great.

    Good luck on the b-ball game tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cupcake finish and the cupcake pincushion too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupcake looks good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow huni very pretty I havent seen these designs before xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!