Saturday, January 22, 2011

FIRST POST 2011!!!

Whoops! Every day I say I need to get on the blog and update it, and here it is, almost the END of Jan!!! Wow... these days are flying by!

Well busy month for the Speelman's. Doctors visits, basketball practice, prom committees.. the list goes on and on. We are loving these years though. Soon they will be gone and we will be on a different chapter of our lives. I am excited for those moments too. We are beyond blessed with our children.

I have been doing a few Bible studies, Made to Crave, From Chaos to Calm and The Mom I Want to Be. If any of those sound interesting to you, make sure you check out the 2 books. (from chaos to calm -- message me if you are interested in that one..)

Been reading a LOT, been stitching a LITTLE! I put a sidebar of my finishes so far but it seems to only be a little showing, not the whole screen if you understand what I am saying. Anyone know how to fix that? LOL..

I am working on SMO Feb Cupcake from the MM board last year. What are you working on?

Blessed day be back soon!!! I promise!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm glad you are back!!! Hope to see your cupcake finish soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back :)
    Love the new backgrounds for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you are blogging again.

    Looking forward to seeing your cupcake, those are the cutest patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!