Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Momma n Bubbs

Blog Pictures
Tuesday Graphics

Good morning!! Cold here. Wet overnight and it rained HARD. The wind was whipping the rain around all night long! I have been awake since 2 this morning, everyone is at school but Bubbs (sore throat and doesn't feel good) so we are going to lay down now.

Photobucket

Ellie's 7th grade class put on a play, A Christmas Carol last night. I think they did wonderful!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I finished SMO MM Snow SAL!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now I am working on SMO MM Little Peacock. I just LOVE the colors don't you?

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blessed day all!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're getting some hard weather! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are getting a lot of rain too!

    Poor baby. Hope he gets better soon.

    The stitches look great! I finished the CCS sampler! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I dont know what is with me but I like that color of thread a lot !!! Hope he gets well soon and I hope you enjoy the play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your guy feels better soon. Love your SAL and your peacock is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Snow piece is just beautiful :)
    Hope your little one is on the mend soon...my husband had a bad cold last week, and this morning I woke up with a sore throat so I guess he gave me an early Christmas present, lol.
    enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!